Thursday, February 11, 2010

Third Successful Attempt

For a while I was having trouble with the bead release on the mandrels. It either kept chipping and cracking or the glass wouldn't stick.

Finally I was able to make some beads again, probably a few weeks ago, but I hadn't taken any picutures of them because I haven't been able to get them off the mandrels. So, I haven't made anything since either.

Some more not so great beads

Twisties I made a while ago, and used for some of the bead above


  1. Hey Hester!

    Thanks for following my blog! I didn't realize you had started this new adventure! Good luck with your glass blowing...I can't what to see how things go!

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.